Sunday, December 16, 2012

Glitter

When I started my Christmas countdown photo challenge (which I will post once I am done) I was so excited to see 'Glitter' as one of the days. While on pinterest I have come across a TON of glitter blowing pictures and I absolutely love them. Well the day came to play with glitter and I knew exactly who I wanted to be my model, my neighbor's little 5 year old, Desie. I saw her run to the park so I grabbed my camera, container of glitter and followed her there. She tends to be a little shy when I take pictures of her but when I told her that she was going to be blowing glitter in my face she lit up and was beyond excited LOL She was a pro from the start and I got some wonderful shots during our 10 min photo shoot <3 A little glitter for sure goes a long way and I can't wait to do this again!
Thou technically completely off, I love this shot! 

Getting fancy all one handed ;) 

Another one of my favorites 
Somehow the blur works with this 
Perfect profile and the one I used for my photo challenge 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment